Eastty Marketing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective as of April 1, 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We request this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our offers and services.
- We may periodically send email about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. We will never, ever, share any information you provide us with anyone else. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website and you are not protected by this privacy statement.